Promenade at Tuxedo Place40 Hospital Road, Tuxedo NY 10987 845-351-0000
The warmth of family. The vibrancy of community. The love of home.
Come Join Our Family
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Pictured are Executive Director Marion Giordano (left) and Sadije Delihasani (right), our Tuxedo leadership team.
REACH OUT TO US TODAY!
Contact Sadije Delihasani, our Director of Community Relations at
845-351-0000 or Sadije@promenadesenior.com
STOP BY FOR A TOUR!
We are located at
40 Hospital Road, Tuxedo NY 10987
The Promenade at Tuxedo Place is truly a family. The relationships formed between our residents and staff members allow seniors to continue living a life of rich possibilities in a warm community of peers.
Nestled in the hills of historic Tuxedo Park, the Promenade at Tuxedo Place is a tight-knit community in an oasis of rural beauty. Embrace growing older among peers with the support of a dedicated, passionate staff that works hard to foster vibrancy and personal choice. Enjoy stimulating days filled with inspiring experiences-and find a place to call home.
The Promenade at Tuxedo Place: the next step in your life’s beautiful journey.
Home is the Promenade at Tuxedo Place
While growing older has its challenges, utilities we at Promenade believe it can be an incredible phase of life-when nurtured by the right environment. The Promenade at Tuxedo Place is a family-owned and operated independent and assisted living community that offers this possibility.
Just off the New York State Thruway, we’re easy to reach for families in New York and New Jersey. Overlooking the historic town of Tuxedo and adjacent to the distinguished Village of Tuxedo Park, the Promenade at Tuxedo Place is beautiful and serene. Seniors have views of this quaint and celebrated village and access to local grocery stores, drug stores, and beyond.
Our seniors are inspired every day by a vibrant collective energy-facilitated by a staff that cares.
Whether it’s early morning exercise, current events forums, or baking groups, our residents are motivated, social, and supported. Our dedicated staff provides individualized attention that our residents cherish. Their names are known, and their relationships with staff members are incredibly meaningful.
At the Promenade at Tuxedo Place, seniors are in capable and caring hands.
Assisted Living Support for Seniors
The Promenade at Tuxedo Place cultivates an environment of choice, independence, and high-quality care. Licensed by the New York State Department of Health, our services are designed to enhance the lives of each resident.
- Assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, supervision, safety checks, and 24/7 care as necessary)
- A medication assistance program managed by licensed nurses
- On-site internist, podiatrist, and occupational, speech, and physical therapists
- Three gourmet, restaurant-style meals shared in our dining room daily
- A schedule of socially and physically stimulating experiences
- A tight-knit community with high staff-to-resident ratio
- A lifestyle that encourages independence and choice
- Rural beauty, outdoor decks, and natural walkways
Each of our residents lives in his or her own companion, studio, or one-bedroom apartment with:
- Choice of floor plans
- Renovated, furnished rooms with high ceilings and oversized windows
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Emergency call systems in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services weekly
- Cable television and other utilities
New York’s Affordable Assisted Living Program
While our community is priced competitively, we understand that senior care can be a costly investment. Seniors often struggle to afford the quality of assistance they need and deserve.
We offer New York’s affordable Assisted Living Program to provide seniors with the right support, at a reasonable price. Whether just moving in or a longtime resident, we help our residents afford quality assistance upon meeting state requirements.
Our residents belong to the Tuxedo family-regardless of price.