Promenade at Blue Hill582 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY 10965 (845) 735-6846
The warmth of family. The vibrancy of community. The love of home. Enter a Beautiful Future
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
REACH OUT TO US TODAY!
Contact our Director of Community Relations Joseph Soldano at
STOP BY FOR A TOUR!
We are located at
582 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY 10965
At Promenade, our seniors are inspired to embrace this often-overlooked phase of their lives. We offer a warm, inviting place to call home-and a future life with possibility. Take the next step with us on your life’s amazing journey.
You step into the town square to find a day full of potential.
You hear familiar sounds, recognize comforting feelings.
You’re exercising both your body and your mind, surrounded by a community of peers.
You’re at the Promenade at Blue Hill-
and every day belongs to a life still unfolding.
The Promenade at Blue Hill: Possibilities Await
The Promenade at Blue Hill offers both engaging assisted living and compassionate memory care to a tightknit community of seniors. Family-owned and operated, our staff is dedicated to maintaining an embracing environment of individuality and respect.
Located in Pearl River, NY, we’re just a short drive away for families in New York and New Jersey. The Promenade at Blue Hill was purpose-built to cater to aging seniors. Inside, vaulted ceilings stand above floors bathed in natural light; outside, winding walkways open into whimsical interior courtyards, and shops line cobblestone streets dotted with charming lampposts. Each day, the town square offers exciting experiences for residents to share with a close group of friends.
The Promenade at Blue Hill is a warm, cozy community guided by high-caliber support.
DISTINGUISHED MEMORY CARE
Misplaced items. Social bewilderment. Inability to recognize loved ones.
The signs of memory loss are devastating-and difficult to comprehend. Let us help. The Promenade at Blue Hill’s memory care community is second to none. Our single-story residence is easy to navigate, and secured with alarms, so residents can move freely throughout. Our staff provides individualized care on a 24/7 basis in a serene and comforting environment.
Oftentimes, residents who believe they need memory care will join our community, only to later find they’re more comfortable in our supportive assisted living program, or vice versa.
We make it easy to switch between both environments so seniors can receive appropriate care-and continue to flourish.
Dual-Care Amenities and Services
At the Promenade at Blue Hill, our staff is dedicated and compassionate.
Both our assisted living and memory care communities offer specialized services, dependent on resident needs. Licensed by the New York State Department of Health, our services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, supervision, safety checks, and 24-hour care, as necessary)
- A medication assistance program managed by licensed nurses
- On-site internist, psychiatrist, podiatrist, social worker, eye care specialist, and occupational and physical therapists
- Three meals shared restaurant-style in our dining room each day
- A cozy community with a high staff-to-resident ratio
- An environment that encourages independence and choice
- Cobblestone streets, quaint shops, outdoor courtyards, and screened porches to enjoy the fresh air year round
- Easy flow between indoor and outdoor spaces
Residents live in their own companion, studio, or one-bedroom suites-purpose built for excellence in assisted living and memory care-with:
- A choice of different floor plans
- Beautiful and fully furnished rooms
- Emergency call systems in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services weekly
Special accommodations and services for our memory care residents include:
- Access-control alarm systems in our memory care area
- 24-hour oversight
- Use of current memory care science and data to promote wellbeing
- Activities that stimulate memory such as live entertainment, small group activities, and vivid experiences.