Promenade at Middletown70 Fulton Street, Middletown, NY 10940 845-341-1888
The warmth of family. The vibrancy of community. The love of home. Taking a Beautiful Next Step
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Pictured are Nancy Aris, RN (left), and Karen Treacy (right), our Middletown leadership team.
REACH OUT TO US TODAY!
Contact Karen Treacy, our Director of Community Relations at
STOP BY FOR A TOUR!
We are located at
70 Fulton Street, Middletown, NY 10940
The Promenade at Middletown makes aging feel fresh and exciting: from weekly cocktail parties to movie nights, visits from furry pets to trips to the casino, we offer a future of endless possibilities.
- Days revolve around an ever-changing schedule of life enriching experiences-both at home and on excursions to exciting destinations.
- Residents enjoy three gourmet meals with their friends-and a sparkling array of entertainment.
- It is our mission-and expertise – to ensure that each of our residents lives life to the fullest as part of our energizing and colorful community.
Come Home to Promenade Middletown
If you’re discovering that your beloved parent is isolated or unsafe living alone or with family, it’s stressful-to say the least. Your head is filled with questions-many of which take time and energy to answer. How will mom or dad’s life change? How can I help him or her maintain independence?
At the Promenade at Middletown, you can rest assured.
Family-owned and operated, the newly renovated Promenade at Middletown is a lively, social community deeply committed to the well-being of our residents.
Located in a residential neighborhood in the heart of Orange County, we’re just steps away from grocery stores, drugstores, and a bustling town. We’re also easily accessible for families in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania off of Interstate Route 84.
At Promenade, we respect the individuality of our residents. That’s why all of our experiences
promote choice. Seniors are free to participate in physically and mentally enriching daily activities with their fellow residents or enjoy a walk in our beautiful courtyard on a warm, sunny day. At Promenade, there’s something for everyone.
The Promenade at Middletown cultivates a lifestyle that motivates your loved one to live an active, independent, and full life.
Amenities, Support, and Care
Ask any resident their favorite thing about the Promenade at Middletown. It’s the staff. Our residents and staff members form deep personal relationships that foster growth, even during this late stage of life. At the Promenade at Middletown, names are known- and the level of care: topnotch. Support and Care
Promenade offers assisted living care licensed by the New York State Department of Heath that’s both flexible and affordable. Residents receive:
- Three gourmet meals each day shared in our beautiful dining room
- Assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, safety checks, accompaniment to activities, and 24-hour oversight, as needed)
- A medication assistance program managed by licensed nurses
- On site medical experts, including an internist, podiatrist, and both physical and occupational therapists
- Transportation service to enjoyable local excursions
- An engaging lifestyle of socialization, stimulation, and independence
Each resident lives in his or her own newly designed companion, studio, or one-bedroom suite, including:
- A variety of spacious floor plans to choose from
- Oversized windows with views of our beautiful community
- High-quality furnishings, both comfortable and charming
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- All utilities, including cable television
- Emergency call systems in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services weekly
Promenade pairs an energizing lifestyle with first-rate quality of care.
New York’s Affordable Assisted Living Program
At the Promenade at Middletown, we take the unique needs of our seniors into consideration-
financial, medical, and otherwise. Our affordable Assisted Living Program ensures that our seniors receive the quality of care they deserve at a reasonable price. We make it easy for seniors who are already part of our community to transfer to this program when necessary upon meeting appropriate state qualifications.
We want your loved one to remain in the place they call home, regardless of cost.