Middletown Day Program70 Fulton Street Middletown, NY 10940 (845) 341-1888
Our Social-Model Senior Day Program is open from 8:00am – 4:00pm,
We offer a light breakfast, delicious hot lunch, and an afternoon snack.
Our Social Model Day Programs specialize in providing care to elderly individuals. We strive to increase self-esteem in a supportive and loving environment. Our activities are customized to accommodate special needs and capabilities. While our pet and music therapies are enjoyed by all of our program participants, they are especially helpful to those with dementia.
The Promenade Senior Day Program is committed to an individual-centered philosophy. Individual success is embraced through providing positive community relationships and encouraging new friendships and experiences.
Our modern facilities offer the comforts of home, with plenty of space for activities. Our cozy eating areas are ideal to sharing a story over a hot cup of coffee.
QUALITY CARE, INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED
- Our program enables seniors to remain at home, while having their personal care and socialization needs being attended to during the daytime. Care Plans with valued outcomes are generated for every program participant.
- Promenade Senior Centers’ Day Programs are second to none. Our care staff is personally vetted and trained to deliver an uncompromised level of personal care with gentleness and compassion.
- To help program participants maintain or improve the quality of their lives through socialization, supervision, monitoring, companionship, and nutrition.
- To provide a warm, friendly environment where everyone is happy and fees nurtured and cared for.
- To honor each program participant’s individuality and encouraging them to approach the aging process in a more positive light.
- We strive to enrich each program participant’s life.
Our programs specialize in providing care to individuals which have dementia. We strive to increase their self-esteem in a supportive and loving environment. Our activities are customized to accommodate special needs and capabilities. While our pet and music therapies are enjoyed by all of our program participants, they are especially helpful to those with dementia.
Located in a modern and stylish facility, our activities include:
- Cooking Classes
- Board Games
- Weekly Concerts
- Live Entertainment
- Trivia/Word Games
- Intergenerational Programs
- Birthday Celebrations
Our program features a secure beautiful outdoor courtyard